Thank you for your interest in joining the Darien Woman's Club!
Membership is open to all women who live or work in Darien and the surrounding areas. There is no residency requirement.
- Community Service: through community service projects and fundraisers you will help others in need
- Personal Growth: develop leadership skills, public speaking, contacts with businesses and public officials
- Self-Enrichment: develop personal skills, such as creative writing, crafts, etc.
- Friendship: meet other women with similar interests and talents
General meetings are held at:
Darien Park District
7301 Fairview Avenue, Darien
Our meetings are held the first Wednesday of the month, September through May:
- Doors open at 7:00pm
- Program begins at 7:30 pm, followed by the business meeting.
- For special events, start time may vary. Check our calendar for details.
We have many interest groups that members can participate in, such as:
- Book Groups
- Cocktails at 7
- Movie Club
- Complete the DWC application form
- Include first year’s dues with the application
- Mail to DWC Membership Chair or attend one of our General Meetings